[DWJ] Upcoming release question

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Nov 30 04:31:49 EST 2012

Hi Andrea,
Diana's sister Ursula read a chapter from the new book at the
celebration/memorial event in Bristol in April, and later her partner told
me about the idea that Ursula might finish writing it. I'm sure it's not
"Freaky Families", and it's not a new one in the Castle/Howl series. I
think "Freaky Families" is just a collection of previously published
shorter works. This book seemed to be a new world altogether. The first
chapter was about a girl who undergoes some kind of initiation ceremony
which involves sitting alone in a dark space and waiting for a vision to
appear. Diana had felt she was very close to the end of it and that the end
should be obvious, but family member who read the manuscript disagreed!
Gili