[DWJ] Upcoming release question

Andrea Höst andreakhost at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:50:52 EST 2012

Hi there - I'm working on a post for a book blog (a kind of introduction to
DWJ summary) and wanted to mention the possibility of an upcoming book
being completed by Diana's sister, but didn't want to pass on any incorrect
information.

I noticed on The Book Depository that there's a book called "Freaky
Families" slated for release.  Is this the same book?  And I also noticed
that TV Tropes seems to think the book DWJ was working on was a new one in
the Castle/Howl series - no indication of the source of that information
though.

Any solid info would be gratefully received.