[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Charmed Life

Andrea Höst andreakhost at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:54:02 EST 2012

One discussion point which was raised on a different forum about the
Chrestomancis was the set-up of having a white "English" man dispensing
justice and judgment over not only his whole world, but a number of other
world.  The question of what gives him/his government authority over any of
these people.

[Also, strong lack of female Chrestomancis.]