[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Charmed Life

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:17:13 EST 2012

I read this in Swedish for my 7 yo this summer and we both liked it,
even if she thought it was lacking in pictures. I looked up some
different cover pictures for different editions for her to look at,
which helped a bit though.

I couldn't remember the much discussed sentence as being something
horrifying in Swedish and had to take a look again. This is a fairly
new edition, from 2004, but it might be a re-printing of an older
translation. Basically it says "Sure, said Janet. I daren't move
without you, Master. But hurry up."
The word they are using is "herre" = lord, master.. maybe even bwana?

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar