[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Charmed Life

Riet Strijker riet.strijker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:19:43 EST 2012

I always loved this book. I first read it in a Dutch translation, first I
discovered it in the library and then I bought the Dutch version. Later on I
bought the English version, which I gave away to a collegue and never got it
back. But I have the epub-version now, so I can read it when I want to.
It really is one of my favourites. I love the nine-lifes part in Cat.