[DWJ] Memorial cafepress store closing soon

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 4 13:19:46 EST 2012

I think that is always the problem with cafepress - I have  a couple
of others ordered from them that I can't wear - though if my diet
continues successfully, maybe I will one day.

Elizabeth

On 4 November 2012 01:35, Devra <devra at aol.com> wrote:

> I got the mug, but when I ordered a large tee shirt, it proved MUCH too small - like a 14/16 is an SL or a 2X.  *sigh* Think they will let me exchange it?
>
> Maybe I should just get a tote bag - size matters not...
>
> Devra, a little annoyed

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
Addey & Stanhope School, SE14 6TJ
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com