[DWJ] Memorial cafepress store closing soon

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 22:52:28 EDT 2012

Yes they will let you return it if it's within 30 days, and I think that
includes exchanges.

I actually ordered a bag too, but they sent me an extra t-shirt instead.  By
the time I discovered this it was four months later and I had no chance of
getting things fixed.  It was delivered to the wrong house and didn't end up
at the right place before I went overseas.

So I have no bag, and I'll auction the t-shirt off at a fan fund auction
sometime.

Cafepress are not perfect :(  I hope you do get the right shirt in the end.

Kylie