[DWJ] Monthly Read-Along - Charmed Life

Devra devra at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 21:50:47 EDT 2012

<<Now I'm wondering, what kind of relationship do Cat and Janet have? I
ean, in my head, they're not quite regular full siblings, because they
eren't always brought up together. They seem kind of like really close
tepsiblings, or something like that. Anyone else have that feeling?
Oh, and now science nerd questions: do Janet and Gwendolen have the same
NA? Probably. Do they have the same fingerprints? Probably not, because
dentical twins don't.>>
In PINHOE EGG, all four kids (Roger, Cat, Julia, and Janet)
seem to be getting along quite
ell, like reasonably affectionate cousins.  And Julia and Janet
 have definitely bonded overneeding a horse...
Devra