[DWJ] Memorial cafepress store closing soon

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 3 08:39:18 EDT 2012

Thanks!  And thanks to everyone else who ordered.  I did get a few more
orders in the last couple of weeks, and with the orders that came in when
the store opened it looks like we've made over $100 for the fund and the
hospice.  I'll confirm that when the money comes through.  That will be in a
couple of months as there's a 30 day refund policy on all items.