[DWJ] Dogsbody

socker rotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 13:52:44 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

well, Sirius isn't guilty of killing the luminary he was on trial for killing - his Companion did that with the Zoi. He flew into a rage and threatened to kill the New Companion, and struck out at him, but he doesn't actually hurt him. So he's not guilty of anything but having a nasty temper and believing blindly in someone who stabbed him in the back.

He was definitely a victim of very masterful provocation though, I agree with that. But I don't remember Kathleen's father being a victim. Well, I don't remember much about him at all, I realise now. Was he framed for something? I thought he belonged to the IRA and was jailed for various unlawful activities. But do please refresh my memory :-)

/Maria

"Genius is always allowed some leeway, once the hammer has been pried from its hands and the blood has been cleaned up."