[DWJ] An alternative view of Lenina (was: Cart and Cwidder Cwestion)

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:17:31 EDT 2012

Oh, interesting points, not sure how much we can actually see in the
text, but very interesting to think about!  I thought the truth he
told was I want her, simply that.  And at that moment he did, possibly
even what he would have called love too, which is, as you say, a kind
of truth.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com> wrote:
> Ditto. Well said, Philip.
>
> Melissa Proffitt

E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,
Tie up the Knocker; say I'm sick, I'm dead."
Epistle to Dr. Arbuthnot - Alexander Pope