[DWJ] Cart and Cwidder Cwestion

Gillian Houck erikagillian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:38:19 EDT 2012

It seems to me the spell got them married and Lenina's duty got her
the rest of the way.  If you don't think women can be that insane, go
read No Longer Quivering *shudder*.  I also think that the only reason
Clennen got it to work for him was that was the only time he told the
truth.

--
E. G. Houck - http://erikagillian.livejournal.com
"Shut up the door, ...fatigued I said,