[DWJ] Tribute t-shirt

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:43:18 EST 2012

Oh, I forgot to mention - cafepress has US and UK sites.

http://www.cafepress.com/guffstuff
http://www.cafepress.co.uk/guffstuff

Shipping is actually cheaper to the UK than Aus, so I am going to order mine
and have them shipped there.  If there is enough interest I could perhaps
put an order in for UK people who will be at the con as shipping is cheaper
the more you order, and I could pass them on at the con.

Kylie