[DWJ] Tribute t-shirt

Meredith MacArdle meredithxyz at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:37:11 EST 2012

Great idea. It will take me ages to choose from the range!

You should bring some stuff over to sell at Eastercon. I expect GUFF will
have a stand but I'll mail you separately about other stands that might
help.

cheers, Meredith

Diana Wynne Jones fansite: http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Changeover and The Gods Within: http://www.moondustbooks.biz