[DWJ] Tribute t-shirt

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:21:59 EST 2012

I decided that I'd like to wear something special in memory of DWJ to the
memorial in April.  I have no artistic talent, but I have a friend who does,
and is a DWJ fan to boot!  She took some ideas I had and produced some
fabulous artwork.

I thought other people might be interested in having something special like
this in tribute to DWJ.  I have put the design up on a Cafepress store.  My
friend Leece has donated the artwork, and Minnow has obtained permission
from DWJ's family to put the artwork on items for sale.  All profits from
the sales are going to go raise money for two causes.  The first is for St
Peter's Hospice, the place that cared for DWJ before she died.  The second
is GUFF, the fan fund that I have already posted about here quite a lot :-)
One of my duties as GUFF winner is to fundraise, and I feel honoured that I
can offer such great items to do that, and also help with donations to the
hospice.

I hope you all like the shirts (and other items) as much as I do!  I am
going to be spending a bit of money on them.

Thanks again, Minnow, for helping this to happen.

And finally, here is the store:

http://www.cafepress.com.au/guffstuff

Click on the artwork to go through to t-shirts, bags, mugs etc.

Byeeeee,

Kylie