[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones catalogue now online

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Mon Jun 25 10:19:37 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I must apologise for the long silence, and the long delay in getting our catalogue update sorted, but I am delighted to say that the catalogue records for the Diana Wynne Jones archive are now online and accessible to all members of the public at http://collection.sevenstories.org.uk/search/  A search using the reference DWJ* or simply the name Diana Wynne Jones should pull up all relevant records.

The archive is now very much open to public access, by appointment, and if anyone would like to make an appointment to have a look at some of the material please email collections at sevenstories.org.uk<mailto:collections at sevenstories.org.uk> - this is a general office email address, which gets picked up even if I'm out of the office, so it's a better one to use for this purpose to ensure your email gets picked up quickly.  You don't have to be a serious academic, or have any interest in the papers beyond a personal liking for Diana's work to make an appointment, so please don't be shy if you're curious!

All the best,

Hannah

Hannah Green
Archivist
Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books
Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP
Tel. 01914952707
E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk<mailto:hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk>

Our Chief Executive is cycling 104 miles to support our 7th Birthday Campaign. Help us raise funds for interactive play equipment and donate now. Thank you.
Kate's Cyclone Challenge a project by Seven Stories, the centre for children's books | The Big Give<http://new.thebiggive.org.uk/projects/view/16457?search=d875a83f-d744-4f7e-8a05-0c09ef1c01f5>

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk<http://www.sevenstories.org.uk/>
Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books
Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories<http://www.twitter.com/7stories>

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.