[DWJ] Memorial

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 17:45:15 EST 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:24:23 -0600
Martha Hixon <marthahixon at gmail.com> wrote:

> What I'm wondering is whether anyone is planning to video or even
> audiotape the event for those of us who can't attend? I would if I
> could!

I will pass this suggestion on to the organisers to see whether someone
is technically competent and has the relevant equipment.

Well, hellfire, we know the place is able to do recordings: it is where
they do lunchtime concerts for the BBC!  But whether hiring the
equipment is within any reasonable sort of budget I have no idea.

Minnow