[DWJ] Memorial

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 15:22:37 EST 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:15:48 +0000
Marjorie Taylor <marjorie_taylor at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Is the memorial something anyone can attend, or is it invitation
> only? I would very much like to attend, if possible Marjorie

It's an open event, and you would be welcome, as are any from the DWJ
list.

"The main body of the church seats an audience of 562 and the crypt has
been transformed into a bar and recording studios which are regularly
used by the BBC."

If more than six hundred people turn up we will be in trouble!

Incidentally, you forwarded back to the list all the mail in the "Dwj
Digest, Vol 75, Issue 11" which we'd already had: is that a hotmail
glitch?

Minnow