[DWJ] Ogre and back story

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:33:43 EST 2012

We were able to buy a set in the mid 90s, but I am sure you are right that there was less dangerous stuff than in the 50s. They were still emphatic about it only being used under adult supervision.

Elizabeth

On 21 Jan 2012, at 19:25, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

> Pretty much everything in a 1950s chemistry set would now be considered a
> health hazard.
>
> Farah

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com