[DWJ] GUFF - one last plug!

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:48:36 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Voting for GUFF ends at midnight (UTC) tomorrow night.  I've done up a
webpage with a bit about me and why I want to go to Eastercon in 2012.  I
mention DWJ fandom, the mailing list and my hopes to get to her memorial in
April.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~tesseract/KylieDingGUFF/KylieDingGUFF.htm

If anyone could spare the time and money to vote I'd be really grateful.

The online ballot is available here: http://aspspider.info/ha9prek/

Ok, that's my last post on the subject!  My next post will be about The Ogre
Downstairs, which is the book we read in December and are discussing this
month.  This month we are reading Eight Days of Luke and Who Got Rid of
Angus Flint.

Byeeee,

Kylie