[DWJ] Ninelifed enchanters and 52 of the best

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 16 00:06:45 EST 2012

Juliet, thanks for this discussion on Cat and his 9-lifedom. It makes my
brain hurt. (But then so do a lot of DWJ's brainwaves. I must be a
masochist.)

I'm doing a series of short bits on 52 of the Best - that is, roughly one
book a week for the year. Each book is one that has moved into my psyche and
set up housekeeping. The first one on the list is not a DWJ but you can bet
several WILL make their appearances. The blog is at
http://www.spinningpearls.blogspot.com

Sally Odgers