[DWJ] Children of nine-lifed enchanters

Andrea Höst andreakhost at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:16:38 EST 2012

Interesting question!  But I think the opposite of your thought is
true - it's impossible for the children of nine-life enchanters to be
nine-lifed because there were not eight other potential counterparts
for them.  Because of the uniqueness of their parent, there was only
ever the potential for one of them.  So your final suggestion is the
correct one.

As for cats - they are forever unique unto themselves. :)

--
---

Andrea K Host
andreakhost at gmail.com