[DWJ] GUFF

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 06:16:49 EST 2012

Oh, I didn't mean naming you as to verify people have attended cons, just
that you are probably known of by the administrators as a fan (James,
anyway), due to your real-life con activities and can verify that people on
this list are active in fandom by being on the list, as they might not be
known much outside here.