[DWJ] Monthly read-along

slwones at gmail.com slwones at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 20:36:37 EST 2012

I've always liked it a lot as well.  This time I enjoyed reading it right
after The Ogre Downstairs since the situation is such a contrast - instead
of 1 grown-up vs. 5 kids Luke has 5 grown-ups vs. 1 kid.  I've also very
recently read Neil Gaiman's Odd and the Frost Giants, so that was fun to
have in mind too.

I've always assumed that Astrid fell in love with Thor during their
adventures but this time 'round I realized there's not a lot in the text to
support that interpretation.  Have others read an Astrid & Thor romance in
the background?

Suzanne