[DWJ] Monthly read-along

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:04:54 EST 2012

2012/2/8 Kylie Ding <kylie_ding at hotmail.com>:
> A slightly late reminder that this month we are reading Cart and Cwidder and
> discussing Who Got Rid of Angus Flint and Eight Days of Luke.
>

> Kylie

I've always really liked Eight Days of Luke. When I first read this I
was in my early teens and really into all kinds of mythologies, but
being Nordic the Norse gods were always among the favourites. It was
fun trying to see which of the gods turned up, and how the
mythological places was fit into the reality of the book. I'm still
amazed at how horrible his relations are, and very happy that Astrid
reforms so quickly so that he at least has someone that stands by him.

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar