[DWJ] Something that made me smile

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Wed Dec 19 16:26:44 EST 2012

Before he gets to DWJ, maybe he will like Ursula Vernon's
Danny Dragonbreath stories, although I think they are
defined as middle-grade. But they have lots of pictures.

[I first heard about Ursula Vernon on this list, so I think the
plug is appropriate. [I have no financial interest in Ms. Vernon's
success, but wish her well.]]

On Dec 19, 2012, at 12:18 PM, Deborah Meghnagi Bailey wrote:

> Thank you :-) My oldest is four, and I am eagerly anticipating the time when
> he will be old enough to be read 'proper' stories. At the moment he refuses
> to look at any books that don't have pictures in them...

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

                                        - Napoleon Bonaparte