[DWJ] Memorial bench fund latest news

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 05:38:02 EST 2012

Dear Minnow,
Thanks for telling me/us that Diana used that phrase in her life. Those
words and that scene have given me so many giggles and so much joy in my
life that it is warming to find out that the phrase was not forgotten by
Diana.

(or by everyone else who has responded!)

If it is something she used we could drop the book reference? Its just I
was firmly taught to credit all sources by title and author :)

(The other quote I was tempted to suggest was the "be daffodills" one,
which would be amusing in a surreal way to have on a park bench)

Virginia