[DWJ] Memorial bench fund latest news

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 21:23:31 EST 2012

Hi,

I missed out on being a sponsor (maybe TWO park benches?)

But I think it should say

"I belong to Christomanci Castle"  Charmed Life,  Diana Wynne Jones
1934-2011

:)

The benchs are going to be donated on after the Con.. it would be nice to
have a plaque that someone not in a con environment might be able to engage
with.

Thanks

Virginia