[DWJ] Memorial bench fund latest news

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:16:36 EST 2012

Thank you all so very much. A cheque should be made out to Loncon 3, and
sent to
*Loncon 3
379 Myrtle Road
Sheffield
S2 3QH
United Kingdom*
*
*
You might want to start thinking of appropriate wording for a plaque.

all the best
Farah
*
*
On 27 November 2012 00:41, Meredith MacArdle <meredithxyz at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> the fund for the DWJ memorial bench at Worldcon 2014 in London is now
> £246.83 - that's just four UK pounds short of the target.
>
> If you would like to donate to reach the target perhaps it would be best to
> email me first to make sure that we haven't gone over - Farah, what happens
> if we go over the £250?
>
> The Paypal account  to make a donation is fansofDWJ at gmail.com
>
> cheers, Meredith

There is no such thing as a right time or a wrong time. There is only the
now. The future is made up of accumulated nows.