[DWJ] memorial being recorded?

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Fri Apr 27 06:17:52 EDT 2012

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:45:34 +1000
"Sally Odgers" <sally at sallyodgers.com> wrote:

> Oooh, what level is that last book? Earwig level or older?

I would say that it is most like a cross between something slightly
Dalemark and Everard's Ride or even the pre-Dalemark short story about
the prisoner, with touches of The Merlin Conspiracy; the setting is a
fantasy archipelago rather than any numbers-of-worlds one or any
connection with our England, and the movement is of magic rather than
anything pseudo-tech.

*She* said that she only had two chapters to go; nobody who has read it
can see how that could possibly be, because there are so many things
left unexplained and unconnected when the last sentence ends.

I would reckon that I would have read and enjoyed it at twelve, but I
am a DWJ reader so I might be over-estimating myself.

I don't know if any of that helps!

Minnow