[DWJ] memorial being recorded?

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 26 13:22:39 EDT 2012

Oh, oh, I left out THE BEST PART. Ursula Jones, Diana's sister, read out
the first chapter of Diana's unfinished last book. It was a gripping
chapter (first word: PORRIDGE) and Ursula has a deep, rich voice, and is
the most wonderful reader-out-louder. At the end of the chapter I was left
ACHING for more. I later asked about plans for publication of this last
manuscript. It is unfinished, but apparently Ursula - a writer in her own
right - is going to have a go at writing an ending to it.

Also picked up a copy of Diana's book of essays, "Reflections". And more
good news: there is talk of another DWJ conference, perhaps to be organised
by Seven Stories.