[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones online celebration

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 12 16:26:16 EDT 2012

I am KICKING myself for not having thought to forward this to the list
before now. What a stupid oversight. I received this as an international
publisher, but of course I should have forwarded it to you guys straight
away: the point is to get the message out. The online celebration of Diana
Wynne Jones via blog tour was kicked of today by Colleen Mondor:

http://www.chasingray.com/archives/2012/04/yearning_to_be_a_bold_girl_-_a.html

The planned lineup for the rest of the blog tour is posted here:

http://dwj2012.tumblr.com/post/20781907008/celebrate-diana-wynne-jones-with-a-blog-tour

 If you want to participate, Sharyn November is coordinating it through the
tumblr link below and I think it's still not too late to join. You can
write to her at:

sharyn.november at us.penguingroup.com

Gili