[DWJ] Before the memorial

minnow at belfry.org.uk minnow at belfry.org.uk
Wed Apr 11 17:57:17 EDT 2012

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 05:35:17 +0800
Kylie Ding <kylie_ding at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Would anyone on the list who is going to the memorial be interested in
> meeting for lunch first?  And if so are there any locals who could
> recommend a pub nearby?

There is a Wetherspoons at the top of Park Street called The Berkeley,
of which I have heard good things spoken, and I expect they serve food.

I have a feeling I shall be a bit busy beforehand...

How to get there is on a website:http://firedrake.org/roger/dm/ and
follow as for Park Street -- you can't miss "top of", it's about
one-in-five.  The Berkeley is on the other side of the road from the
tower that looks like a refugee from Oxford, the Wills Building.

Minnow