[DWJ] Deep Secret 1st American edition (was Re: nursing)

Ellen Willcox eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Wed Sep 14 09:36:43 EDT 2011

It is by Charles Vess.  And yeah, other than the new remakes of the
Chrestomanci books, DWJ's work has been cursed with some pretty awful
covers.  I'm glad my library's copy of Howl's Moving Castle didn't have the
American paperback cover art, or I'd never have picked it up as a kid!

It would be nice to have the original text in my copy of Deep Secret.  If
it's just the one word, though, maybe I can go in with a pen and fix it
myself . . .  Although that would look pretty strange to anyone else who
read my copy!

- Nic

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Katarina Hjärpe <katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com