[DWJ] nursing

Victoria Herridge victoriaherridge at mac.com
Tue Sep 13 03:58:15 EDT 2011

Possibly this... p.205 of Vista paperback,  when Maree is stitching up Rob:

'I said to Maree, "This looks worse than your aunt's jumper."

 She said, busy with tiny little stitchings, "Yes, I thought she'd cut her breast off for a moment"'
---
Dr. Victoria Herridge
Department of Palaeontology
Natural History Museum