[DWJ] n ambitious project

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 23:12:01 EDT 2011

My friends, this sounds like such a lovely idea . . . and I have not a hope
in wherever of joining in with you until at least January. I look forward to
watching the discussion until then.

peace
widdy

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Helen Chong <alitrud49 at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>  I don't have a copy of Changeover so will join you all in November. But I
> will be looking (lurking?) at the Changeover comments
> Helen

"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not true,
they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but
because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."

G.K. Chesterton

----
Ian W. Riddell
Candidate for Unitarian Universalist Ministry
Meadville Lombard Theological School - M Div 2012
iwriddell at gmail.com / iriddell at meadville.edu