[DWJ] nursing

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:13:59 EDT 2011

I absolutely agree on that point, and in fact deleted a few sentences making
that point, because I wasn't sure if it would be too aggressive straight off
the bat, and would be more appropriate as a response should the subject
continue.  I'm glad someone else thought the same thing, though.  I'm just
one of those people who has had to learn not to come out swinging.

lizzie