[DWJ] nursing

Roslyn Gross rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 8 04:14:08 EDT 2011

In Australia we have the Australian Breastfeeding Association (which used
to be called the Australian Nursing Mothers Association back when I was
breastfeeding my kids - we tend to call it 'breastfeeding' more often than
'nursing' here), which is fairly active and influential. I don't know if
we have La Leche here. My sister-in-law is an ABA counsellor, and pretty
active in the organisation though her kids are grown up.

Ros