[DWJ] The bibliography file--Plain text

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 7 16:18:29 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 07 September 2011 18:38:20 Melissa Proffitt wrote:
> Here is the bibliography in plain text (.txt).

... and only this one actually contained the attachment when it arrived here.
I don't know if it's the mailing-list software or my mailer that strips it, I
suspect the former because I do get attachments from other people.

Could you perhaps stick the other formats on a webpage (I'll gladly offer
mine) in case someone wants them?

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.