[DWJ] The bibliography files--Excel version

Wed Sep 7 12:36:06 EDT 2011

Here is the complete* bibliography, organized by month and year. I'd
appreciate any corrections or additions, particularly for those early
magazines I just couldn't find a record of. Possibly some of you with
university access might have better luck.

*"Complete" meaning all the fiction. I didn't include any essays except
"Shape of the Narrative," and that only because it's in so many of the
anthologies. Might be a good idea to decide whether nonfiction should be
included in The Big DWJ Read.

I was going to send a single email with all three formats (Microsoft Word,
Excel, and plain text), but realized some people might have problems getting
their email servers to accept them. Please let me know if you need a
different format than these three, or if there's a problem with the file.

This is the Excel spreadsheet (.xls).

Melissa Proffitt