[DWJ] Changeover availability

Meredith MacArdle meredithxyz at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 7 07:18:04 EDT 2011

Hello

Farah just asked me about an electronic version of Changeover. Well, I
have only a small pile of paper copies left, and after they are gone I
probablywon't reprint, but I was already planning to talk to Diana's
agent about making it available as an ebook. I see no reason why this
shouldn't happen, but it will take a littlle while. I'll keep you
posted.

If you want a paper Changeover you can order it through
http://www.moondustbooks.biz

If you want a cheaper version, I have got some that are slightly
damaged that i can't in good conscience sell at full price. The damage
is minimal -  creases or bends at the corners of the cover, and
probably no one would notice if I didn't tell them, but I would be
embarrassed sending them out.

I'll sell these for £6 (instead of £9.99) plus postage, which is:

UK £1.25 giving a total fo £7.25
Europe £2.40, total £8.40
Rest of the world, airmail, £4.10, total £10.10

If you would like these reduced price copies please order through
Paypayl and pay info at moondustbooks.biz. Maybe you could say in the
comment section what you want.

cheers, Meredith

--