[DWJ] An ambitious project

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Wed Sep 7 05:08:57 EDT 2011

:-)

Well, I had to email them. Paypal has an interesting quirk - for some
reason, it won't let me order things to Israel. The cc I pay with is an
English one. I can't select 'rest of world' payment (for correct shipping
charges) because I can't input the correct address. Hopefully they can just
send me a separate bill to pay and take down my address and send it to me.

We shall see! I've long wondered whether I want to read Changeover - the
completionist in me wants to - having a whole group of people who love DWJ
to discuss it with is certainly incentive enough!