[DWJ] nursing

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 02:59:38 EDT 2011

Counting twin time double, only 21 months for me. First 9 1/2 months (self-
weaned, only wanted at 5 am at the end so I told her to forget it), elder twin
10 1/2 months, younger twin 11 months to the day. I would have liked to
continue but     I had opinionated daughters and the milk ran out.

   Irina

No "only" about it -- nursing twins is a mighty challenge.

Opinionated daughters -- great phrase.  I'll have to try it on my six --
 but only if they aren't there all at once to gang up on me.  :-)

Esther