[DWJ] An ambitious project

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 7 02:19:24 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 07 September 2011 07:11:22 estairm at yahoo.com wrote:

> I remember, too, though my youngest is nine, but I HIGHLY recommend lying
> down while nursing.  You can still read, and the rest you get is
> exponentially better.

Lying down never worked for me, especially not when the twins were small
enough to take them each under one arm.

> Esther (who calculated once that she's spent 12 years nursing.  All that
> reading had absolutely nothing to do with it, of course...)

Counting twin time double, only 21 months for me. First 9 1/2 months (self-
weaned, only wanted at 5 am at the end so I told her to forget it), elder twin
10 1/2 months, younger twin 11 months to the day. I would have liked to
continue but 	I had opinionated daughters and the milk ran out.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Blog: http://valdyas.org/fo3