[DWJ] An ambitious project

estairm at yahoo.com estairm at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 01:11:22 EDT 2011

I remember, too, though my youngest is nine, but I HIGHLY recommend lying down while nursing.  You can still read, and the rest you get is exponentially better.

Happy baby time!

Esther (who calculated once that she's spent 12 years nursing.  All that reading had absolutely nothing to do with it, of course...)