[DWJ] An ambitious project

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Wed Sep 7 00:51:49 EDT 2011

And I'm in Israel and don't have Changeover either. I've checked abebooks
and bookdepository and amazon.co.uk Bookdepository doesn't have it, amazon
uk also says currently unavailable, and the cheapest copy on abebooks is
$60! I just tried amazon.com and they had one secondhand copy for a more
reasonable $22.50 so I grabbed it. Can't remember the last time I ordered a
book to me here from amazon - I use bookdepository now because it's free
shipping. Anyway, I've ordered it but it does say between 3 to 6 weeks for
shipping - so I hope I'll be able to join in on October's read.