[DWJ] An ambitious project

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:10:33 EDT 2011

I'd like to include short stories, but how to handle them?  Some anthologies
were published in the US with slight changes to UK anthologies, so there'd
be a lot of duplicates if we went by volumes of short stories.  Some stories
were never published in her collections.

Suggestions?

Maybe we could read the anthologies in order and count the duplicates as an
easy month.  And for those who have access to the uncollected short stories
we could slot them in in order as an added bonus for that month.

Kylie