[DWJ] An ambitious project

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Sep 6 17:52:22 EDT 2011

Amy Harlib wrote:

> Farah's right - great idea in theory - but it will take years to get through
> them all at that rate.

is that a problem, though? It's not like I've got anything better to
do. :-)

Which is hyperbole, of course. But spending years with group
rereads of DWJ, with a nice leisurely pace where I can join in on
one book when I have free time, and then dropout on the next book
if I'm too busy one month, sounds perfectly pleasant.

I think the Dungeons & Dragons campaign I'm in at the moment has
been running for four or five years, with a much larger time
commitment, and that's still fun.

-deborah