[DWJ] An ambitious project

Deborah Meghnagi Bailey deborah at brightweavings.com
Tue Sep 6 14:24:18 EDT 2011

I'm thinking about it. The only reason I'm hesitant is that I did something
very similar a year or so ago - when I found out that DWJ was seriously ill
I started a re-read of practically everything. I left out a couple, I think.
On the other hand, one a month is easy, re-reading for the umpteenth time is
never bad, and it would be fun to have the book fresh in my mind if/when
discussion starts on it.