[DWJ] untraced articles

Meredith MacArdle meredithxyz at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 6 07:23:07 EDT 2011

Dear All

I am trying to track down the origin of a few of Diana's articles, and
at the moment all I have to go on is their title. If anyone has any
ideas of when and where and why they were first published, or any
suggestions for people to contact, I'd be really grateful. This is for
a book collection of Diana's articles which will be published by
Random House next year.

The really mysterious ones are titled:

The Children in the Wood (1981)

When I Won the Guardian Award

The Halloween Worms

Origins of The Merlin Conspiracy (for a magazine)

Finally, did anyone attend a talk Diana gave in Dundee in 2000 or
2001, or a talk in Boston that she gave on The Heroic Ideal:  A
Personal Odyssey? This last was published in The Lion and the Unicorn
journal, but I'd like to know what conference/literary fair etc the
talk was originally delivered to.

thanks very much

Meredith